In association with ELERO, we possess 40 years of experience in the manufacture of electrical actuators. These reliable, robust actuators are particularly well-suited for facade applications. They have proven their strength and resistance in various demanding outdoor environments.
Every sun protection project must respond to specific constraints. The purpose of mobile facade elements, on the one hand, is to improve the indoor climate and to save or produce energy and, on the other, to give a building its own, exclusive character.
BINDER Magnetic can supply you with motorization systems designed to optimize heat, air, shade and light management in building interiors. These systems make it possible to position slats or open flaps. They guarantee positioning with millimetre accuracy and can withstand high static and dynamic loads.
Sun protection and heat control. Slats moved by an electrical actuator or by a Limaline system.
Natural lighting to promote a healthy working environment. Slats moved by an electrical actuator or by a Limaline system.
Natural ventilation to increase quality of life. Opening of the controlled flaps using an electrical actuator.
These mechanisms are ecological and save the energy consumed by air conditioning and fan units. The motorization solutions available for louvres comply with building HQE requirements.
The actuator’s kinematic mechanism consists of a motor and a “bolt-and-nut” system that makes it possible to transform the rotational movement of the motor into the linear movement of the actuator rod.
– 140° rotation of the louvre slats
–Stroke from 50 mm to 800 mm on demand (depending on model)
– Adjustable end-of-stroke limits (depending on model)
– Protection against bad weather (IP65 and IP67) and UV
– Can be mounted in all directions
– Temperature range: – 20 to + 80 °C
– Internal motorization (voltage 24 V DC or 230 V 1AC – 50 Hz)
– Material: anodized aluminium or stainless steel
Discreet actuator that blends with the architecture
The kinematic mechanism consists of a separate motor that drives a splined shaft. This splined shaft transmits the movement to the louvres.
– 360° rotation of the louvre slats
– Unlimited light regulation
– Your support bearings absorb the stress placed on the slats
– Protection IP 20 (motorization IP44)
– Automatic compensation for component expansion
– Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
– Temperature range: – 20° to + 60 °C
– Separate motorization (voltage 230 V 1AC – 50 Hz)
System integrated in the mullions